Fornoteca Duetto Pizza Oven
The Fornoteca Duetto easily converts to a counter top oven by gripping the padded handles at the sides and lifting the oven straight up to detach it from the stand.
2017 Innovation Award Winner
The Fornoteca Duetto was the proud recipient of the 2017 Restaurants Canada Innovation Award for creating a “game-changing Canadian product” for food-service operators, at the 2017 RC Show in Toronto, Canada.
The Fornoteca Duetto is perfect for golf resorts, restaurant patios, catered events, or home-backyard. The oven can also be converted to natural gas for use in all full-service commercial kitchen environments.
- Dual cast iron burners (100,000 BTU’s combined)
- High-heat retention cordierite pizza stones (top & bottom).
- Thermal shock resistant - will not crack with rapid temperature change
- 16” diameter bottom stone rotates with motor
- Lubricated industrial bearings
- Turntable and shaft are forged to create a seamless piece
- Durable rotisserie motor (plug-in or 2 D-sized batteries)
- Individual left & right flame control knobs
- Safe & convenient push buttons for both igniter and motor
- Oven can be lifted from cabinet for counter top use (see pictures below)
- Rotating stone to cook pizza evenly
- Side handles stay cool for safe moving & lifting of the oven
- 4 Locking swivel caster wheels
- Removable stainless steel shelf
- Stainless steel main door with handle (conceals propane tank)
- 1 year manufacturer’s warranty (must fill Product Registration form)
- Minimal assembly required (see 'Videos' sections for instructions)
*PRICES IN USD TAXES INCLUDED*
*FREE SHIPPING ON ALL ORDERS*