Fornoteca Duetto Pizza Oven USD$
The New FORNOTECA DUETTO Pizza Oven
This self-cooking pizza oven makes perfect Neapolitan style pizza in as little as 90 seconds! Featuring a fire brick stone that reaches an ideal cooking temperature of 700°F in less than 5-minutes! Fornoteca Duetto is also great for cooking vegetables, chicken, salmon, shrimp, wings, ribs & more!
The Fornoteca Duetto easily converts to a counter top oven by gripping the padded handles at the sides and lifting the oven straight up to detach it from the stand.
The Fornoteca Duetto is perfect for:
home-backyard, catering events, golf resorts or restaurant patios.
- Dual cast iron burners (100,000 BTU’s combined)
- High-heat retention cordierite pizza stones (top & bottom).
- Thermal shock resistant - will not crack with rapid temperature change
- 16” diameter bottom stone rotates with motor
- Lubricated industrial bearings
- Turntable and shaft are forged to create a seamless piece
- Durable rotisserie motor (plug-in or 2 D-sized batteries)
- Individual left & right flame control knobs
- Safe & convenient push buttons for both igniter and motor
- Oven can be lifted from cabinet for counter top use (see pictures below)
- Rotating stone to cook pizza evenly
- Side handles stay cool for safe moving & lifting of the oven
- 4 Locking swivel caster wheels
- Removable stainless steel shelf
- Stainless steel main door with handle (conceals propane tank)
- 1 year manufacturer’s warranty (must fill Product Registration form)
- Minimal assembly required (see 'Videos' sections for instructions)